|Dehumidifier Type Type||LD-1220|
|Heater Power||6.75 Kw|
|Electric Current||10.2 A|
|Dimensions (L X W X H)||72 X 58 X 164 cm|
|Net Weight||250 KG|
|Air Flow||1200 Cmh|
|The unit does not function||• Check that the fuse in the plug is ok.
• Check the plug is inserted in mains and mains power is on.
• Is tank full light on? Check water tank and empty if necessary.
• Check if the float of the water tank is blocked by foreign material. Is the float of water tank correctly positioned?
• Is the unit standing upright and level?
|Abnormal noises from the
|• Check and clean the air filter
• Is the unit standing upright and on a level surface?
|The unit leaks water||• Has the unit been tipped?
• Check if the float of the water tank is blocked by foreign material.
|Changes in temperature at the air outlet||• Is the unit on “Standby” or “Normal” operation status?
• The internal heater of the appliance will be switched on/off automatically.
|After the unit has been switched off, the fan motor is still running||• After the unit stops, about two minutes are needed to cool down the electric heater by running the internal fan.|
|The water tank was not properly inserted into the unit||• Make sure to insert the water tank in its right position.
• Is the float of the water tank correctly positioned?